Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Shh! That's Taboo!

OK, so I lied again. I once again didn't make it to the sportscafe last night, but I had a blast nonetheless. After a quick chicken-pot-pie (very tasty), we went across the road the Victory pub. Pretty fun, and cheap tequila shots :). At about 11:00, we came back and a whole bunch of us played Taboo (the board game) in my flat. Wow. Crazy times. After that, our flat became an impromptu dance party/conversation center. Didn't travel far last night, but a sweet night nonetheless.

Tonight was certainly one of the most fun I've had in the city so far. After a quick turkey sandwich for dinner (but don't worry, more will come), six of us (Pat, Phil, Jackie, Emily, Margaret, and I) went to go see the musical 'Chicago.' It was fantastic, although watching Brits try to American accents ranged from 'wow' to hilarity. All in all, a terrific show though. Afterwards, we went to the sportscafe (finally!) and shared a pitcher of long island iced tea. Not the best one I've ever had (too much Coke), but fun times nonetheless. We then made our way back to the flats, where I found Mike (another flatmate) baking cookies. After he already baked two pies last night. The kid's a machine, I swear. But now it is bedtime, since I have two double classes tomorrow and a concert tomorrow night. Night!